中国高等教育学会语文教育专业委小学语文教学法研究中心副秘书长管季超创办的公益服务教育专业网站 TEl:13971958105

教师之友网

 找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 195|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

管季超写给李小艳老师的信

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-5-28 06:57:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
管季超写给李小艳老师的信
http://xnjyw.5d6d.net/thread-50086-1-1.html

[晏培莉初中英语工作室]涂志群/李小艳老师:

        欢迎你们实名注册登陆本站!
       欢迎你们加入到[晏培莉初中英语工作室]网上交流平台的建设中来!
       《教师之友网》为各地名师开出[专栏]是义务的,友情的,永远不会附加任何‘条件’。我们乐意帮助名师与各地同行建立学术联系,提升品牌价值!
       唯一希望的是:[专栏]内容要经常更新,不辜负各地网友的关切。
       本站为青年语文教师刘兰兰开出[专栏]已一月之久,http://xnjyw.5d6d.net/thread-45766-1-1.html她也用实名注册了,但至今未见她发过一帖!连基本的礼节性的帖语也没有!本站拟撤除她的[专栏],请晏培莉老师代我转达!

                                                                     管季超 于武汉
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-28 07:25:00 | 只看该作者
又及:

     [专栏]是为晏老师的[工作室]开的,你们尽可按照你们的设想自由发帖!
     我不懂英语!本站栏目多达40余个,我也无暇顾及英语!
     要建设好这个[专栏],贵[工作室]成员要多操点心。

                                                                                管季超 友情提示
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-28 07:29:34 | 只看该作者
http://xnjyw.5d6d.net/forum-206-1.html

这个湖南民院附小的学生作文专栏只开出不到半个月,势头儿很好!
4#
发表于 2012-5-29 18:53:03 | 只看该作者
以后会多多发帖,谢谢管老师真切发言   
                            李小艳



http://xnjyw.5d6d.net/thread-3815-1-1.html
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 22:19:25 | 只看该作者
每日一句英语

Where can I check in? 在哪儿办理登记手续? ( 1.01 )
Where can I go for help? 我该怎么办呢? ( 1.02 )
It's been a long time. 好久不见了。 ( 1.03 )
I'm under a lot of pressure. 我的压力很大。 ( 1.04 )
It's only a matter of time. 这只是时间问题。 ( 1.05 )
I'm crazy about English. 我非常喜欢英语。 ( 1.06 )
Thank you all the same. 不管怎样还是要谢谢你。 ( 1.07 )
Two heads are better than one. 人多智广。 ( 1.08 )
May I pay by credit card? 我可以用信用卡付款吗? ( 1.09 )
Give me a call. 给我打电话。 ( 1.10 )
I bet you can. 我确信你能做到。 ( 1.11 )
Would you care for a drink? 你要不要来点儿喝的? ( 1.12 )
I'll take care of it. 我来办这件事。 ( 1.13 )
Who is in charge here? 这里谁负责? ( 1.14 )
It really comes in handy. 有了它真是方便。 ( 1.15 )
You can't complain. 你该知足了。 ( 1.16 )
Would you do me a favor? 你能帮我一个忙吗? ( 1.17 )
How often do you eat out? 你隔多久在外面吃一次饭? ( 1.18 )
Could you drop me off at the airport? 你能载我到飞机场吗? ( 1.19 )
Keep your fingers crossed. 为成功祈祷吧。 ( 1.20 )
It's time for dinner. 该吃晚饭了。 ( 1.21 )
Thank you for everything. 感谢你做的一切。 ( 1.22 )
How can I get in touch with you? 我怎样能跟你联络上? ( 1.23 )
How is it going? 情况怎么样? ( 1.24 )
You got a good deal. 你买得真便宜。 ( 1.25 )
You did a good job. 你干得很好。 ( 1.26 )
Hold your horses. 耐心点儿。 ( 1.27 )
If I were in your shoes. 如果我站在你的立场上. ( 1.28 )
Pain past is pleasure. 过去的痛苦即是快乐。 ( 1.29 )
When will it be ready? 什么时候能准备好? ( 1.30 )
I'll play it by ear. 我将随兴而定。 ( 1.31 )


每日一句(二月 February)

May I try it on? 我能试穿一下吗? ( 2.01 )
I enjoyed it very much. 我非常喜欢。 ( 2.02 )
I'll take it. 我要了。 ( 2.03 )
You never know. 世事难料。 ( 2.04 )
We have a lot in common. 我们有很多相同之处。 ( 2.05 )
It drives me crazy. 它使我快要发疯了。 ( 2.06 )
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。 ( 2.07 )
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。 ( 2.08 )
Something must be done about it. 必须得想个办法。 ( 2.09 )
I'll keep my eyes open. 我会留意的。 ( 2.10 )
Long time no see. 好久不见。 ( 2.11 )
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请客。 ( 2.12 )
I owe you one. 我欠你一个人情。 ( 2.13 )
It's very popular. 它很受欢迎。 ( 2.14 )
There's a possibility. 有这个可能。 ( 2.15 )
I want to report a theft. 我要报一宗盗窃案。 ( 2.16 )
I want to reserve a room. 我想预订一个房间。 ( 2.17 )
I thought so, too. 我也这样以为。 ( 2.18 )
I suppose so. 我想是这样。 ( 2.19 )
Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点吗? ( 2.20 )
Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗? ( 2.21 )
This soup tastes great. 这个汤非常美味。 ( 2.22 )
I'll keep that in mind. 我会记住的。 ( 2.23 )
We are in the same boat. 我们的处境相同。 ( 2.24 )
I haven't the slightest idea. 我一点儿都不知道。 ( 2.25 )
Take your time. 慢慢来。 ( 2.26 )
I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我感到遗憾。 ( 2.27 )
It's hard to say. 很难说。 ( 2.28 )


每日一句(三月 March)

I'll have to see about that. 这事儿我得想一想再定。 ( 3.01 )
Let's get to the point. 让我们言归正传。 ( 3.02 )
Let's get together sometime. 有时间我们聚一下吧。 ( 3.03 )
I'll pick up the tab. 我来付帐。 ( 3.04 )
I'm on my way. 我这就上路。 ( 3.05 )
It's just what I had in mind. 这正是我想要的。 ( 3.06 )
I'll give you a hand. 我来帮助你。 ( 3.07 )
May I ask you a question? 我可以问一个问题吗? ( 3.08 )
Where are you going? 你去哪儿? ( 3.09 )
I'll walk you to the door. 我送你到门口。 ( 3.10 )
I'll show you. 我指给你看。 ( 3.11 )
I'll take your advice. 我接受你的忠告。 ( 3.12 )
What's on your mind? 你在想什么呢? ( 3.13 )
Something's come up. 发生了一些事。 ( 3.14 )
Easy come, easy go. 来得容易,去得快。 ( 3.15 )
That's OK. 可以。 ( 3.16 )
Take care. 请多保重。 ( 3.17 )
Forget it. 算了吧。 ( 3.18 )
We'll see. 再说吧。 ( 3.19 )
What can I do for you? 要我帮忙吗? ( 3.20 )
I'm sorryI'm late. 对不起,我迟到了。 ( 3.21 )
Is that OK? 这样可以吗? ( 3.22 )
Cheer up! 高兴起来!振作起来! ( 3.23 )
Probably. 可能吧。 ( 3.24 )
I'm lost. 我给搞糊涂了。 ( 3.25 )
There is a call for you. 有你的电话。 ( 3.26 )
I've got a headache. 我头痛。 ( 3.27 )
I'd like a refund. 我想要退款。 ( 3.28 )
You need a vacation. 你需要休假。 ( 3.29 )
I can manage. 我自己可以应付。 ( 3.30 )
Can you make it? 你能来吗? ( 3.31 )


每日一句(四月 April)

It's a deal. 一言为定。 ( 4.01 )
You've dialed the wrong number. 你拨错电话号码了。 ( 4.02 )
It's a small world. 这世界真小。 ( 4.03 )
What a shame! 真是遗憾! ( 4.04 )
I understand completely. 我完全明白。 ( 4.05 )
How late are you open? 你们营业到几点? ( 4.06 )
Are you married? 你结婚了吗? ( 4.07 )
I mean what I say. 我说话算数。 ( 4.08 )
I'm good at it. 我做这个很在行。 ( 4.09 )
I appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请。 ( 4.10 )
Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗? ( 4.11 )
Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗? ( 4.12 )
Did you have fun? 你玩得开心吗? ( 4.13 )
Please leave me alone. 请别打扰我。 ( 4.14 )
Could I have the bill, please? 请把帐单给我好吗? ( 4.15 )
I wasn't aware of that. 我没有意识到。 ( 4.16 )
You can say that again. 我同意。 ( 4.17 )
You will be better off. 你的状况会好起来的。 ( 4.18 )
Kill two birds with one stone. 一举两得。 ( 4.19 )
I wasn't born yesterday. 我又不是三岁小孩。 ( 4.20 )
It's a nice day today. 今天天气很好。 ( 4.21 )
It's a once in a lifetime chance. 这是一生难得的机会。 ( 4.22 )
Please accept my apology. 请接受我的道歉。 ( 4.23 )
Keep the change. 不用找了(零钱)。 ( 4.24 )
Better luck next time. 祝你下一次好运。 ( 4.25 )
I have a complaint. 我要投诉。 ( 4.26 )
He is in conference. 他正在开会。 ( 4.27 )
I wish I could. 但愿我能。 ( 4.28 )
You should give it a try. 你应该试一试。 ( 4.29 )
It slipped my mind. 我不留神忘了。 ( 4.30 )


每日一句(五月 May)

Let's find out. 我们去问一下吧。 ( 5.01 )
You should take advantage of it. 你应该好好利用这个机会。 ( 5.02 )
You've made a good choice. 你的眼力不错。 ( 5.03 )
That's ridiculous. 那太荒唐了。 ( 5.04 )
How long did it last? 持续了多久? ( 5.05 )
I'm on a diet. 我正在节食。 ( 5.06 )
That couldn't be better. 那再好不过了。 ( 5.07 )
That sounds like a good idea. 那听上去是个好主意。 ( 5.08 )
Can I have a day off? 我能请一天假吗? ( 5.09 )
Can I take a message? 要我传话吗? ( 5.10 )
Can I take a rain check? 你能改天再请我吗? ( 5.11 )
May I have a receipt? 我可以要一张收据吗? ( 5.12 )
Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你谈一谈吗? ( 5.13 )
Don't take any chances. 不要存侥幸心理。 ( 5.14 )
Don't make any mistakes. 别出差错。 ( 5.15 )
What's the deadline? 截止到什么时候? ( 5.16 )
I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉。 ( 5.17 )
Let's hope for the best. 让我们往好处想吧。 ( 5.18 )
Don't take it for granted. 不要想当然。 ( 5.19 )
What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦? ( 5.20 )
Just to be on the safe side. 为安全起见。 ( 5.21 )
Maybe some other time. 也许下一次吧。 ( 5.22 )
What's the purpose of your visit? 你来访的目的是什么? ( 5.23 )
I feel the same way. 我也有同感。 ( 5.24 )
All I have to do is learn English. 我所要做的就是学英语。 ( 5.25 )
Don't give up. 别放弃。 ( 5.26 )
Let's make up. 让我们言归于好吧。 ( 5.27 )
That's the way I look at it, too. 我也是这么想。 ( 5.28 )
That's the way it is. 就是这么回事。 ( 5.29 )
Where were we? 我们说到哪儿了? ( 5.30 )
What's the weather like? 天气怎么样? ( 5.31 )


每日一句(六月 June)

Where have you been? 你去哪儿了? ( 6.01 )
May I have your name, please? 请问你叫什么名字? ( 6.02 )
Can I take your order? 您要点菜吗? ( 6.03 )
First come, first served. 捷足先登。 ( 6.04 )
Forgive me. 请原谅我。 ( 6.05 )
Let me see. 让我想一想。 ( 6.06 )
I'm broke. 我身无分文。 ( 6.07 )
Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗? ( 6.08 )
I'm not really sure. 我不太清楚。 ( 6.09 )
Is this seat taken? 这位子有人坐吗? ( 6.10 )
Let's celebrate! 让我们好好庆祝一下吧! ( 6.11 )
It's a piece of cake. 这很容易。 ( 6.12 )
I'm pressed for time. 我赶时间。 ( 6.13 )
I was moved. = I was touched. 我很受感动。 ( 6.14 )
It's incredible. 令人难以置信/不可思议。 ( 6.15 )
I'm not feeling well. 我感觉不舒服。 ( 6.16 )
I can't believe it. 我简直不敢相信。 ( 6.17 )
I can't tell. 我说不准。 ( 6.18 )
I've had enough. 我已经吃饱了。 ( 6.19 )
It's better than nothing. 总比没有好。 ( 6.20 )
I can't resist the temptation. 我不能抵挡诱惑。 ( 6.21 )
Let me guess. 让我猜一猜。 ( 6.22 )
The shortest answer is doing. 最简短的回答是干。 ( 6.23 )
Give my best to your family. 代我向你们全家问好。 ( 6.24 )
Have you ever been to Japan? 你去过日本吗? ( 6.25 )
Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错。 ( 6.26 )
That's life. 这就是生活。 ( 6.27 )
I can't afford it. 我买不起。 ( 6.28 )
Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗? ( 6.29 )
I've changed my mind. 我已经改变主意。 ( 6.30 )


每日一句(七月 July)

I'm in a good mood. 我现在心情很好。 ( 7.01 )
Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗? ( 7.02 )
Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗? ( 7.03 )
It's worth seeing. 它绝对值得一看。 ( 7.04 )
It won't happen again. 下不为例。 ( 7.05 )
You get what you pay for. 一分钱一分货。 ( 7.06 )
You will have to wait and see. 你得等一等看。 ( 7.07 )
I'm just having a look. 我只是随便看看。 ( 7.08 )
Keep up the good work. 再接再厉。 ( 7.09 )
When is the most convenient time for you? 你什么时候最方便? ( 7.10 )
Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信吗? ( 7.11 )
Don't bother. 不用麻烦了。 ( 7.12 )
It's nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你。 ( 7.13 )
Easier said than done. 说时容易做时难。 ( 7.14 )
You are kidding. 你开玩笑吧。 ( 7.15 )
It's no big deal. 这没什么大不了的。 ( 7.16 )
I'll be right with you. 我马上就来。 ( 7.17 )
It's a pain in the neck. 这真是苦不堪言。 ( 7.18 )
What a coincidence! 真是太巧了! ( 7.19 )
What's going on? 发生什么事了? ( 7.20 )
It's nothing. 小事情/不足褂齿。 ( 7.21 )
That's fair. 那样公平。 ( 7.22 )
How much is it? 多少钱? ( 7.23 )
My mouth is watering. 我在流口水了。 ( 7.24 )
Just let it be. 就这样吧。 ( 7.25 )
You said it. 你算说对了。 ( 7.26 )
I'll get it. 我去接电话。 ( 7.27 )
Can you give me a wake-up call? 你能打电话叫醒我吗? ( 7.28 )
Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗? ( 7.29 )
I'll think it over. 我仔细考虑一下。 ( 7.30 )
I'll check it. 我去查一下。 ( 7.31 )


每日一句(八月 August)

Let's talk over dinner. 我们边吃边谈吧。 ( 8.01 )
I feel like having some dumplings. 我很想吃饺子。 ( 8.02 )
Storms make trees take deeper roots. 风暴使树木深深扎根。 ( 8.03 )
Please make yourself at home. 请别客气。 ( 8.04 )
Let's call it a day. 我们今天就到这儿吧。 ( 8.05 )
That's all right. 没关系。 ( 8.06 )
Be careful. 小心/注意。 ( 8.07 )
It's awful. 真糟糕。 ( 8.08 )
Catch me later. 过会儿再来找我。 ( 8.09 )
It's my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。 ( 8.10 )
How do I look? 我看上去怎么样? ( 8.11 )
No problem. 没问题。 ( 8.12 )
I didn't mean to. 我不是故意的。 ( 8.13 )
Thanks a million. 非常感谢。 ( 8.14 )
It isn't much. 这是微不足道的。 ( 8.15 )
It's all my fault. 都是我的错。 ( 8.16 )
I've got my hands full. 我手头正忙。 ( 8.17 )
It's up in the air. 尚未决定。 ( 8.18 )
Please don't blame yourself. 请不要责怪你自己。 ( 8.19 )
Come in and make yourself at home. 请进,别客气。 ( 8.20 )
Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗? ( 8.21 )
That reminds me. 那可提醒我了。 ( 8.22 )
That depends. 看情况。 ( 8.23 )
Tomorrow never comes. 莫依赖明天。 ( 8.24 )
I've got news for you. 我要告诉你一个好消息。 ( 8.25 )
I'm looking for a part-time job. 我正在找兼职工作。 ( 8.26 )
I'm looking forward to it. 我盼望着这件事。 ( 8.27 )
I'm working on it. 我正在努力。 ( 8.28 )
It's a long story. 真是一言难尽。 ( 8.29 )
These things happen all the time. 这是常有的事。 ( 8.30 )
Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗? ( 8.31 )


每日一句(九月 September)

There is no doubt about it. 那是毫无疑问的。 ( 9.01 )
No pain, no gain. 不劳则无获。 ( 9.02 )
I've got no idea. 我不知道。 ( 9.03 )
There is nothing I can do. 我无能为力。 ( 9.04 )
I Don't know for sure. 我不能肯定。 ( 9.05 )
It's essential. 这是必要的。 ( 9.06 )
You are so considerate. 你真有心。 ( 9.07 )
It's up to date. 这个很时兴。 ( 9.08 )
So far, so good. 到目前为止还好。 ( 9.09 )
It will do you good. 这会对你有好处。 ( 9.10 )
It's up to you. 一切由你决定。 ( 9.11 )
I'm in good shape. 我的身体状况很好。 ( 9.12 )
That's good to know. 幸好知道了这件事。 ( 9.13 )
It's out of the question. 这是不可能的。 ( 9.14 )
It will come to me. 我会想起来的。 ( 9.15 )
It's awesome. 棒极了! ( 9.16 )
Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 ( 9.17 )
For here or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走? ( 9.18 )
Take my word for it. 相信我的话。 ( 9.19 )
What do you do for relaxation? 你做什么消遣。 ( 9.20 )
What do you recommend? 你推荐什么? ( 9.21 )
What do you think of it? 你觉得怎么样? ( 9.22 )
What do you think of my new car? 你觉得我的新车怎么样? ( 9.23 )
You can count on me. 你可以指望我。 ( 9.24 )
I enjoy your company. 我喜欢有你做伴。 ( 9.25 )
Please show me the menu. 请把菜单给我。 ( 9.26 )
Let's keep in touch. 让我们保持联系。 ( 9.27 )
Don't jump to conclusions. 不要急于下结论。 ( 9.28 )
Can I help? 要我帮忙吗? ( 9.29 )
It all depends. 视情形而定。 ( 9.30 )


每日一句(十月 October)

It can happen to anyone. 这事可能发生在任何人身上。 ( 10.01 )
Take it or leave it. 要不要由你。 ( 10.02 )
Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧。 ( 10.03 )
That's for sure. 那是肯定的。 ( 10.04 )
Thanks for the warning. 谢谢你的提醒。 ( 10.05 )
Thanks for your cooperation. 多谢合作。 ( 10.06 )
The sooner, the better. 愈快愈好。 ( 10.07 )
That's more like it. 那样才像话。 ( 10.08 )
Look before you leap. 三思而后行。 ( 10.09 )
Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗? ( 10.10 )
I really regret it. 我真的非常后悔。 ( 10.11 )
Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话。 ( 10.12 )
We can work it out. 我们可以解决这个问题。 ( 10.13 )
I feel terrible about it. 太对不起了。 ( 10.14 )
That's worthwhile. 那是值得的。 ( 10.15 )
Don't worry about it. 别担心。 ( 10.16 )
That rings a bell. 我总算想起来了。 ( 10.17 )
Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所愿, 无事不成。 ( 10.18 )
That makes sense. 那可以理解。 ( 10.19 )
Don't miss the boat. 不要坐失良机。 ( 10.20 )
What makes you say so? 你怎么这么说呢? ( 10.21 )
Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗? ( 10.22 )
Help yourself, please. 请自己用。 ( 10.23 )
Suit yourself. 随你便。 ( 10.24 )
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. 包你满意。 ( 10.25 )
That's disgusting. 真讨厌。 ( 10.26 )
Don't be so modest. 别这么谦虚。 ( 10.27 )
That's just what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的。 ( 10.28 )
Be my guest. 请便/别客气。 ( 10.29 )
It's a waste of time. 这是浪费时间。 ( 10.30 )
You've got a point there. 你说的有道理。 ( 10.31 )



每日一句(十一月 November)

That's not a problem. 那没问题。 ( 11.01 )
I was just about to call you. 我正准备打电话给你。 ( 11.02 )
What is it about? 这是关于什么的? ( 11.03 )
I couldn't agree more. 我完全同意。 ( 11.04 )
Let me get back to you. 我过一会儿打给你吧。 ( 11.05 )
We can get by. 我们过得去。 ( 11.06 )
I couldn't get through. 我打不通电话。 ( 11.07 )
I couldn't help it. 我没有办法。 ( 11.08 )
Let me put it this way. 让我这么说吧。 ( 11.09 )
You've got it. 你明白了。 ( 11.10 )
What is it like there? 那儿怎么样? ( 11.11 )
It doesn't make any difference. 都一样。 ( 11.12 )
It doesn't matter to me. 这对我来说无所谓。 ( 11.13 )
Please let me know. 请告诉我一声。 ( 11.14 )
It's about time. 时间差不多了/是时候了。 ( 11.15 )
That's not true. 那是不对的! ( 11.16 )
You'll get used to it. 你会习惯的。 ( 11.17 )
It doesn't work. 它出故障了。 ( 11.18 )
I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. 如果我是你,我就不会担心。 ( 11.19 )
I'll treat you to diner. 我想请你吃晚饭。 ( 11.20 )
It won't take much time. 不会花很多时间的。 ( 11.21 )
I can't stand it. 我受不了。 ( 11.22 )
Better late than never. 迟到总比不做好。 ( 11.23 )
Do you often work out? 你经常锻炼身体吗? ( 11.24 )
Where is the rest room, please? 请问洗手间在哪儿? ( 11.25 )
I have nothing to do with it. 那与我无关。 ( 11.26 )
It takes time. 这需要时间。 ( 11.27 )
Don't mention it. 不必客气。 ( 11.28 )
I'd like to deposit some money. 我想存点儿钱。 ( 11.29 )
I'm glad to hear that. 听到这消息我很高兴。 ( 11.30 )


每日一句(十二月 December)

I'd like to make a reservation. 我想订票。 ( 12.01 )
I'm easy to please. 我很随和。 ( 12.02 )
The same to you. 你也一样。 ( 12.03 )
I hope You'll forgive me. 我希望你能原谅我。 ( 12.04 )
I envy you. 我羡慕你。 ( 12.05 )
What's your favorite food? 你最喜欢的食物是什么? ( 12.06 )
What's your job? 你做什么工作? ( 12.07 )
You are just saying that. 你只是说说而已。 ( 12.08 )
Do you have a room available? 你们有空房间吗? ( 12.09 )
Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗? ( 12.10 )
You deserve it. 这是你应得的。 ( 12.11 )
Do you have some change? 你有零钱吗? ( 12.12 )
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则


QQ|联系我们|手机版|Archiver|教师之友网 ( [沪ICP备13022119号]

GMT+8, 2024-11-26 11:39 , Processed in 0.079974 second(s), 25 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.1 Licensed

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表