1#
发表于 2016-3-3 02:02:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
中英校际连线---- 湖南民院附小“梦想与团队”活动纪实

汉语桥—英国梅尔村庄校长来访之学校介绍

中英方校长发言稿

民院附小校长发言稿

尊敬的各位来宾,各位领导,女士们,先生们:
上午好。
非常感谢国家汉办、英国大使馆文化教育处、岳阳市教育局国际交流中心给我们学校提供了汉语桥——英国中小学校长访华之旅的接待机会。与我校结成姐妹学校的是英国萨莫赛特郡梅尔村庄小学,在此,请允许我代表我们学校全体师生对迪伯拉伊芙莱夫人表示衷心的感谢。感谢她使我们感受到了英国校长的热情与友善,感谢她对中国的教育的深情关注,感谢她对中国传统文化的迷恋,感谢她为我们的学生带来了欢乐,感谢她为我们的老师开阔了视野,提供了很多值得我们学习和借鉴的地方。
尽管我们相隔万里,但是对教育的追求与期待拉近了我们距离。通过短短两三天的交流,我们双方在很多方面达到了合作意向,并对未来合作和交流充满美好的期待。我们将把这一次英国校长的访问,作为我们加强国际交流与合作的开端,在以后的办学过程中,我们将与梅尔村庄小学进行全面、深入和长期的学习交流。互相学习,取长补短,为培养学生具有国际视野的世界公民意识,开创教育的美好的明天而努力。
再一次感谢大家。
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen;
I have to say ‘Thank you’ to British Council , Hanban,  and Yueyang Education Bureau.Thanks to your help and cooperation, we’ve been able to have the  opportunity  to undertake  the project of Chinese Bridge for U.K. Schools. Our partner school is Meare village primary school in Somerset. On behalf of all our teachers and students ,Please allow me to express our heartfelt thanks to Mrs Deborah Eveleigh .Thank you  for having us felt the enthusiasm and kindness of the headteacher from U.K. Thank you for focusing on Chinese education, observing Chinese traditional culture , bringing our children happiness and widening our teachers’ vision .Your coming has provided us with lots of valuable things which we can learn and use in the future  .
Though there is a long distance between us, expecting and trying to obtain better education shortened the distance in our mind. Through more than two days’ communication, we two schools have reached the cooperation intention in many aspects , and we are looking forward to the cooperation and communication in the future .The visiting of the headteachers from U.K. will the beginning of  enhancing our international communication and cooperation . we’ll have a complete, in-depth and long term communication in the future . We’ll learn from each other, draw on each other's strengths, work hard to cultivate the global civilization ,to create the bright education future.  Thank you again !

英国校长发言稿

I would like to thank everyone who has made me so welcome over the last few days. It has been an experience i will never forget and i know that the friendship made this well will enable our link to be a successful one for both schools.
  I have been overwhelmed by the character, kindness and humour of the chinese people. And amased of the love of learning that exists in their children. My hope is that this love of learning coupled with a respect for tradition and past wisdom is something that can be shared with the children of somerset.
  It has been a visit that has changed my views on many things and i will remember always. Thank you!

我要感谢每一个人,这些天以来对我的热情款待,这次经历,我将终身难忘,而且我知道这周我们两校所建立的友谊将会使我们的合作伙伴关系迈向成功。

我被中国人的性格特点,善良,幽默所震撼,同时也惊奇于孩子们骨子里好学的品质。我希望这种对知识的热爱,对传统文化的尊重以及古人留下的智慧能与萨姆塞特的孩子们一起分享。
  这次访问改变我对很多事情的一些看法,我将终身难忘,谢谢!

中英两校视频照片

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|手机版|Archiver|教师之友网 ( [沪ICP备13022119号]

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 16:19 , Processed in 0.136059 second(s), 25 queries .